Friday, November 16, 2012

Hi! I'm Mary...


Hi! um. again.

I'm Mary, Emily's new counterpart. Emily has more toys here than I do, but hers are surrounded by family photos I didn't want to post without her permission, or move around too much -- so no full panoramic phone-shot of toys today. If you use your imagination, Emily's are to the left. And yes, she also has a Librarian Action Figure -- but she also has a super-awesome ray-gun. Which, sadly, I do not.

It's nice to be here. I'm on day... 4, I think. I was at an off-site meeting last Friday, so I'm not counting that because no one could really get me to do stuff, and I wasn't sitting at the desk, so wasn't orienting myself to anything much in particular.

I got birthday'ed today. I can't remember whether I've ever been birthday'ed at a job before. It was super-nice, and a total surprise. My real birthday isn't actually today, but look! :

!


I'm pleased to be here on the blog, too. Next post is all about work. Yayy! Work!

Oh, and: It's super-lucky E mentioned that thing about Christmas Party plans being secret. I hadn't said anything yet; but man that could so totally have happened.

xoxo
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Nice flowers! Sorry I missed your surprise, but at least I managed to keep it a secret! It's always fun when someone has a birthday right after they start, so they never see it coming. :-)

    ReplyDelete